Built to make a statement. These boots stand on our highest platform to date: the formidable Quad Retro Max sole. We’ve refitted our 1460 Pascal boot with supple Pisa leather with oversized eyelets and black laces. The boot is instantly recognizable as DM’s, with our yellow welt stitching and scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Pisa is a medium-weight milled Nappa leather with a soft tumbled handle and richly pigmented waxy finish
- Our tallest sole to date. Only for the brave. With signature grooving and a chunky lugged tread. A sole to make you feel on top of the world.
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 7/8 in Heel height: 2 1/4 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape