Our original silhouette reworked with double-height sole and triple-stitch toe cap bring a disruptive edge. Handcrafted in Wollaston from traditional Quilon leather with contrast base color for a two-tone finish. Set on an extra rugged Bex sole with a commando tread. Fitted with a gold foiled leather footbed as well as our unmistakable yellow welt stitching. Signed with a gold-scripted heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Quilon leather is crafted using a traditional method and features contrast base color for a two-tone finish
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in