The classic 2976 Chelsea boot designed for an easier wear in. Constructed from fine-grain Virginia, a soft leather with little break-in required but the durability you can expect from DM’s. Built on an AirWair sole secured with our iconic yellow welt stitch. Finished with our easy-on elasticated gusset and scripted heel loop.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Virginia is a soft, fine-grain leather that’s treated to make it smooth and supple
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape