Crazy Horse leather is a well-worn DM’s classic and a mainstay of our most iconic silhouettes. A heavyweight leather that looks beaten up and worn in from the first step ¡ª and only gets better with age. We’ve rebuilt our Adrian loafer from Crazy Horse leather, detailed with a double tassel and kiltie fringe. Welted on our rugged air-cushioned sole and marked with our signature yellow welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s ¨C fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance ¡ª designed to look worn in from the first step
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape