The new vegan friendly edition of our subcultural classic. The Adrian loafer has been the DM’s slip-on of choice for over 40 years. Now constructed from Felix Rub Off, a synthetic leather that uses zero animal products. Built with a double tassel, kiltie fringe and yellow welt stitch that makes them instantly recognizable as Dr. Martens.
- 100% vegan, signified by the special heel loop
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Felix Rub Off is our vegan synthetic material. Made using absolutely no animal products, and designed to imitate the real thing
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape