Our Original 3-eye shoe. Remixed in soft but hardwearing Duchess corduroy. Fitted with a naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial cork footbed. Finished with standout antique gold eyelets.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Duchess Corduroy is strong, durable fabric with a ribbed texture
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet