Chicago tannery Horween is synonymous with quality and fine craftsmanship their Denver hide is a veg tan leather designed to show every mark and crease and develop a unique patina over time. Denver Veg Tan is showcased this season on our Original 1461 3-eye shoe. The shoe is expertly handcrafted in Wollaston and fitted with tonal rope laces and stippled eyelets, and it retains all the signatures of DM’s durable construction. Welted on a grooved DMS sole and punched with our unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Denver Veg Tan is from the famous, Chicago-based tannery Horween. It’s a heavyweight, smooth, full-grain leather made with high levels of oil to produce a deep pull-up and a supple hand feel with enhanced durability
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape