Inspired by packaging from the 80s. This new version of our 1461 shoe is decorated with artwork from a DM’s shoe box from the mid to late 80s with a prominent AirWair script. The shoe is built from Vintage Smooth leather and tagged with a black and yellow heel loop. The grooved outsole is punched with classic DM’s yellow welt stitching.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 shoe is a 3-eye silhouette championed for its versatility
- Vintage Smooth is a retro edition of our signature Smooth leather with a subtle grained effect and contrast base color
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape