60 years of the 1461. Six decades of our Original 3-eye shoe with a series of one-off reworks. Handcrafted in our original Wollaston factory, this commemorative edition is loaded with DM’s DNA: grooved sides, yellow welt stitching and a stacked-up Bex sole. The shoes are built from Quilon, a vintage-inspired premium leather used to recreate Original Docs designs and have a standout toe cap overlay in the same material.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Quilon leather is crafted using a traditional method and features contrast base color for a two-tone finish
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700¡ãC and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in