DM’s Originals ¡ª re-engineered for winter. Our smash-hit 8-eye 1460 Serena boot is back in new Farrier leather. Lined with WarmWair faux fur in contrast cream ¡ª with a matching faux fur sock for added warmth and comfort in harsh conditions. Detailed with gunmetal eyelets and tonal laces and finished with our signature yellow welt stitching and AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Warm, hardwearing and winter proof: WarmWair is soft, insulated lining crafted from carefully selected materials
- Farrier is a waxy aniline nappa leather with a subtle pull-up that looks even better over time
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet