A true classic reworked and rebuilt. The 1460 boot is constructed from soft-to-touch, no break-in Milled Nubuck leather. Designed to tackle the cold with Milo faux fur lining. Protection at its most comfortable. Standing on a smoke BEN outsole anchored with our signature yellow welt stitching. The 1460 8-eye boot is fitted with tonal cord laces and hardware. Marked as DM’s with a black and yellow heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become inconic
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that’s been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- Warm, hardwearing and winter-proof: WarmWair is soft, insulated lining crafted from carefully selected materials
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape