Our design team have taken the 70s as inspiration for this playful version of our classic 1460 boot. Using screen printing to bring to life mushrooms, ferns and flowers on vivid blue Patent Lamper leather with a high shine finish. Set on our extra flexible BEN sole. Strictly for the next generation of adventurers. An easy on/off ankle zip get them where they’re going faster. Marked as DM’s with our scripted heel loop and standout yellow stitch.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give it a high shine, glossy finish
- Easy-on, easy-off inner ankle zip
- Construction – Made with a flexible cemented sole construction for growing feet
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape