Handcrafted in our Northamptonshire factory, our Jorge mule fuses effortless style with meticulous construction. This new rework uses C. F. Stead’s premium, waxy Classic Calf leather. The slip-on is punched with heavyweight contrast stitching across the upper and fitted with antique brass buckles for adjustable comfort. The sandal stands on our Shore outsole ¡ª marked with signature grooving and a DM’s yellow welt stitch. The buckle is tagged with a detachable C. F. Stead swing tag.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Classic Calf is a premium smooth, waxy leather with a natural finish
- This style runs small, we recommend sizing up
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape