The lace-to-toe Boury boot returns. Built from a mix of Cyclone Nylon and Lapstone leather, the utility boots have a sharp downward profile, with side webbing inspired by the material used to make our heel loops. They’re fitted with contrast laces alongside our new branded ski hooks, yellow stitching and scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Lapstone is semi-aniline full-grain leather that feels softer than it looks
- Cyclone Nylon is a robust woven nylon crepe material
- Our exaggerated utilitarian outsole. The 2 inch Tarian outsole is made with comfortable, cemented construction with deep grooves for improved traction. A sole with attention-grabbing impact for everyday wear
- Construction –Made with a comfortable, durable cemented construction
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 1/8 in Heel height: 2 1/8 in
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape