Atlas Pebble is a waxed aniline leather with a subtle sheen and traditional textured finish. This durable leather takes center stage with our classic Adrian loafer in signature DM’s shades. The Adrian shoe is fitted with a gunmetal snaffle bar and leather kiltie fringe. Constructed on a smoke DMS outsole secured with a notched black welt and monochromatic black welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s ¨C fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Atlas is a classic waxed aniline leather with a pebbled texture and a slight sheen
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape