Our Archive collection replicates and elevates the DM’s designs that have endured over the years: inspired by looking back ¡ª designed to champion our heritage. Our Adrian loafer has been a subcultural classic since it was adopted during the Two-Tone movement in the late 70s and 80s. This time, we’ve reworked the silhouette in summer-ready shades of fine-grain Desert Oasis suede from C. F. Stead. The loafer has an antique gold snaffle trim, and a tonal C. F. Stead swing tag. It stands on a classic DMS sole punched with our signature yellow welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Desert Oasis Suede is made in England with a pronounced nap for a premium look and feel
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape