Animal prints ¡ª and animal print DM’s ¡ª have a well-entrenched subcultural heritage. This new edition of our Adrian tassel loafer celebrates our subversive instincts and countercultural history with considered, expertly handcrafted details and premium materials. The loafer is crafted from Ocelot Print Hair On and dark brown Desert Oasis suede from Leeds tannery C. F. Stead. Set on a classic DMS outsole, the loafer is marked by our unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Hair On is an all-natural printed material made from genuine hair and leather
- Desert Oasis Suede is made in England with a pronounced nap for a premium look and feel
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape