Neutral summer tones ¡ª worn in from the first step, so you can make the most of the longer days. We’ve built our grunge-essential 8065 Mary Jane shoe using soft, pebbled Virginia leather. The shoe is made with over 6 decades of DM’s construction heritage: welted on a translucent grooved DMS outsole and secured with our signature yellow welt stitching. The two-buckle silhouette is detailed with antique gold hardware and a subtle bitter choc welt.
- A classic T-bar fastening meets a rugged AirWair sole: the 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical women’s footwear on its head in the 80s
- Virginia is a soft, fine-grain leather that’s treated to make it smooth and supple
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape