Classic DM’s attitude ¡ª with a little extra comfort built in. The 8053 5-eye shoe is fitted with a padded black collar to ease you into longer days. A heavyweight leather that looks beaten up and worn in from the first step ¡ª and only gets better with age. We’ve rebuilt our Adrian loafer from Crazy Horse leather, detailed with a double tassel and kiltie fringe. Welted on our rugged air-cushioned sole and marked with our signature yellow welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s ¨C fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance ¡ª designed to look worn in from the first step
- Stacked higher with a chunky commando tread ¡ª the Quad sole was built to empower. For people who aren’t afraid to stand tall
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 2 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape