Our classic 2976 Chelsea boot reimagined in a summer ready palette. Constructed from soft to touch Milled Nubuck leather. Subtly contrasted against an olive green gusset and DMS sole with exaggerated welt and tonal stitch Completed our unmissable AirWair heel loop.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that’s been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape