Our classic 2976 Chelsea boot constructed from Carrara, a veg tan leather which is left untreated to highlight the creases, marks and lines unique to each wearer. A record of every journey, night out and event. Set on our traditional bouncing air sole and secured with a yellow Goodyear welt stitch. Completed with easy on/easy off elasticated gusset. Signed with our unmistakable AirWair heel loop.
- The 2976 boot is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Carrara is a naturally untreated leather that develops character and a unique patina over time
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape