Our classic Chelsea boot silhouette reworked with double-height sole and triple-stitch toe cap for a disruptive edge. Handcrafted in Wollaston from traditional Quilon leather with contrast base color for a two-tone finish. Set on an extra rugged Bex sole with a commando tread. Fitted with a gold foiled leather footbed as well as our unmistakable yellow welt stitching. Signed with a gold-scripted heel loop.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Quilon leather is crafted using a traditional method and features contrast base color for a two-tone finish
- Pull-on style, with elastic gussets
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700¡ãC and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in