Constructed for the winter months. Built from our soft to touch Milled Nappa leather and lined with extra warm Sherpa fleece. A Chelsea boot to take on the cold. Riding high on our Bex sole and brought to life with a triple Puritan stitch across the toe. Reinforced with our ever-present Goodyear welt stitch. Finished with our scripted heel hoop.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Milled Nappa is a hardwearing pebbled leather that feels soft and supple from the first wear
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole is 1 3/8 inch with a rugged commando tread pattern ¡ª for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Narrow last – Recommended for narrow to average width feet