Rugged. Right off the production line. Our Crazy Horse leather arrives looking marked and worn, and only gets better with age. These 2796 Chelsea boots are set on our double-height Bex sole, which brings a little bit of extra height and edge with the same DM’s versatility. Yellow welt stitching and a scripted AirWair heel loop marks them as DM’s.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance ¡ª designed to look worn in from the first step
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole is 1 3/8 inch with a rugged commando tread pattern ¡ª for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed –Slimmer and a more tapered shape