Strap in, buckle up ¡ª hold your ground. A tribute to generations of bold alternative subcultures who are fearless, fluid and faithful. The new 1914 Quad Harness is built from supple Paris leather and has a crossover of harness detailing on the upper, with a top ring on the vamp. The towering 14-eye boot stands even taller on our grooved 2 inch Quad Retro sole and is fitted with tonal antique black eyelets and hardware. Unmistakably DM’s from top to sole, the 1914 boot is marked with our signature yellow welt stitching and a scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Paris is a full-grain, smooth and supple leather with a satin gloss finish
- Built to embolden. Our towering platform sole takes our silhouettes to new heights ¡ª for people who aren’t afraid to stand tall.
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 1/2 in Heel height: 2 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape