Neutral summer tones ¡ª worn in from the first step, so you can make the most of the longer days. We’ve built our Original 1461 3-eye shoe using soft, pebbled Virginia leather. The shoe is made as it has been since the 60s: welted on a translucent grooved DMS outsole and secured with our signature yellow welt stitching. Each shoe is detailed with a bitter choc welt and antique gold eyelets.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Virginia is a soft, fine-grain leather that’s treated to make it smooth and supple
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape