Inspired by decades of wearer DIY customization. The Hardware 1461 takes our classic 3-eye shoe and kits it out with flat head studs, ankle buckle strap and outer zip fastening. Constructed from soft touch Classic Nappa leather for minimal breaking in. Set on our classic DML sole and secured with a yellow welt stitch.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Classic Nappa is a soft and supple pigmented leather
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape