Exaggerated construction. For maximum contrast we’ve reimagined our Original 1461 shoe with a new extra-thick welt. Rebuilt from soft-to-touch Milled Nubuck leather in metal-inspired nickel grey. The 1461 3-eye shoe stands on a black DMS sole with a thick black welt and tonal black stitch to highlight our durable construction. Detailed with a hexagonal feature top eyelet.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 shoe is a 3-eye silhouette championed for its versatility
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that’s been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape