Traditional DM’s colours mixed and morphed. Our 1461 3-eye soot standing firm on a yellow and black marbled sole. The upper is constructed from our renowned black Smooth leather with contrast yellow stitching. Detailed with tonal hiker style laces and yellow pop eyelet accent. The outsole is finished with a black welt stitch to keep the focus on the unique marbling.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 shoe is a 3-eye silhouette championed for its versatility
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 1/8 in
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape