Our Northamptonshire factory is known for authentic construction and a rich catalogue of premium materials ¡ª and it never stops looking for ways to showcase them. This 1461 3-eye shoe is built from two sides of the same leather: a Reverse Grain suede from Leeds tannery C. F. Stead. Both sides of the suede are shown across the upper to provide a subtle contrast in texture. The muted shades continue throughout the shoe, with tonal eyelets and flat laces. The silhouette is welted on a classic DMS sole and secured with our unmistakable yellow stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- A premium Reverse Suede made in England by Leeds tannery C. F. Stead
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape