Our factory on Cobbs Lane, Wollaston, is the home of Dr. Martens footwear, born on 1st April 1960. We made our shoes and boots right the first time ¡ª but we still dip into our archive to find new ways to express our heritage. This new shoe is expertly handcrafted with a bump toe shape reminiscent of our origins as utilitarian workwear. Built using Phoenix leather from C. F. Stead with contrast stitching on the upper. The silhouette is detailed with antique gold eyelets and a tannery swing tag. Built on a rugged Bex outsole punched with unmistakable DM’s yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 shoe is a 3-eye silhouette championed for its versatility
- ?Phoenix is a premium, full-grain leather with a waxy finish
- The Bex sole has a rugged commando tread pattern ¡ª for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape