Animal prints ¡ª and animal print DM’s ¡ª have a well-entrenched subcultural heritage. This new edition of our 1461 3-eye shoe celebrates our subversive instincts and countercultural history with considered, expertly handcrafted details and premium materials. The shoe is crafted from Ocelot Print Hair On, fitted with antique gold eyelets and is built on a sleeker last for a refined silhouette. Set on a classic DMS outsole, the 1461 shoe is marked by our unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Hair On is an all-natural printed material made from genuine hair and leather
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape