Handcrafted in our original factory and constructed using a new leather from renowned Leeds tannery C. F. Stead. Buck suede is known for its bright, clean colors ¡ª a perfect canvas to show a new side of our 3-eye 1461 shoe. Welted on a classic DMS sole and detailed with blind eyelets and tonal waxed laces for a crisp and refined monochromatic profile. The Made in England shoes are finished with yellow welt stitching for a touch of distinctive DM’s DNA.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- C. F. Stead’s newly tanned Buck suede is renowned for its seriously bright, clean colors
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape