Live louder in softer leather. We’ve rebuilt our classic 1461 3-eye shoe in supple Pisa leather ¡ª ready to wear out of the box. The shoe stands on our grooved Quad sole secured with signature yellow welt stitching. Fitted with tonal laces.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 shoe is a 3-eye silhouette championed for its versatility
- Pisa is a medium weight milled Nappa leather with a soft tumbled handle and richly pigmented waxy finish
- Built to embolden. Our towering platform sole takes our silhouettes to new heights ¡ª for people who aren’t afraid to stand tall.
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 2 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape