The 1461 Iced II. Our breakout translucent sole returns with a standout yellow pop core. Constructed from supple full-grain Buttersoft leather for a premium look and feel. A cork footbed provides all-day comfort and is naturally antimicrobial to keep you fresh. Our classic shoe design is as durable as ever with a Goodyear welt stitch. DM’s attitude comes as standard.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Buttersoft WP is a premium, naturally tumbled, nubuck with excellent hand feel and water-resistant properties
- A translucent rework of our most recognizable sole. Unmistakable DM’s attitude from every angle. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª featuring a traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet