Our classic 1461 3-eye shoe constructed from Carrara. A veg tan leather which is left untreated to highlight the creases, marks and lines unique to each wearer. A record of every journey, night out and event. Set on our traditional bouncing air sole and secured with a yellow Goodyear welt stitch. Completed with antique gold eyelets and contrast black laces.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Carrara is a naturally untreated leather that develops character and a unique patina over time
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape