The 1460 Pascal is an 8-eye silhouette based on the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot’s iconic DNA looks like this: 8-eyes, an air-cushioned sole with grooved edges, yellow welt stitching and a heel-loop. The only difference here? No binding at the collar. This season, the boot gets additional visual detail ¡ª and easy access ¡ª with a front zip in gunmetal that matches the eyelets.
- Two ways to fasten: removable laces, or a front zip
- Serves up classic Doc’s DNA, like scripted heel-loop, grooved sides and yellow stitching
- Made with Nappa, one of the softest leathers around: pliable and breathable with a natural smooth texture, it feels butter-soft to the touch
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Secured with a Goodyear welt