Our 1460 8-eye boot gets a future-facing rework. Built from snakeskin-inspired Viper Croc Emboss in iridescent shades. Stand out and subvert expectations. The boots are fitted with standard DM’s cord laces and black hardware and stand on a smoke DMS sole secured with our signature yellow welt stitching. The oil-slick boot is detailed with a matching sock liner and heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become inconic
- Viper Croc Emboss is a PU coated leather with a metallic reptile effect
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape