The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. Now in more shades than ever.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – recommended for normal to wide feet
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 1/8 in