This 1460 boot pays tribute to traditional tattooing techniques with an all-over serpent print. Constructed from classic black Smooth leather with a contrast white snake illustration. Built on a smoke DMS sole secured with yellow welt stitching. Marked with a scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become inconic
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape