Ready for center stage. A vibrant, playful rework of the classic 1460 boot. Built from supple black Wanama leather on a statement pink outsole detailed with a white upper and welt stitching. Fitted with a removable jungle zip for the choice between lace or zip fastening. Finished with antique silver hardware. Tagged with a monochrome version of our scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become inconic
- Wanama is a lightweight leather with a satin-sheen finish
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction ¡ª renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape