Made to be worn at maximum volume. This formidable rework of our Original 8-eye silhouette stands on our tallest-ever Quad Max sole. The upper is made from Classic Pull Up leather ¡ª durable, soft, and designed to mark with age. Fitted with antique gold eyelets and a choice of black or giraffe laces. Marked with signature DM’s touches: a black and yellow heel loop and yellow welt stitching.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become inconic
- Classic Pull Up has a satin finish with a subtle pull up
- The Quad Max sole is our tallest to date ¡ª only for the brave. With a chunky commando tread pattern. A sole to make you feel on top of the world
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 7/8 in; Heel height: 2 1/4 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape