The first DM’s boot was born on 1st April 1960. We made it right the first time ¡ª but we still dip into our archive to find new ways to express our heritage. This new boot is expertly handcrafted with a bump toe shape reminiscent of the 1460 boot’s origins as utilitarian workwear. Built using Phoenix leather from C. F. Stead. The boot is stacked with exaggerated Dr. Martens DNA: built on a heightened Bex outsole and secured with contrast Puritan stitching on the upper. The silhouette is detailed with antique gold eyelets, a tannery swing tag and a black and gold DM’s heel loop. The rugged sole is punched with our unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460 boot. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- ?Phoenix is a premium, full-grain leather with a waxy finish
- The Bex sole has a rugged commando tread pattern ¡ª for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape