Inspired by Cyanotype printing, a technique that creates bold visuals and embraces imperfection. The 1460 boot is covered with a ghostly floral print that demands a closer look. Using soft but hardwearing Backhand leather as a canvas. Our 8-eye boot is constructed on a classic AirWair sole punched with our standout yellow stitch. Finished with a scripted heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Backhand is full-grain leather that’s durable and soft to the touch
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape