Our iconic 1460 boot has been reimagined in Pisa ¨C a super-soft leather with a waxy finish. Punched with antique gold eyelets, the 1460 Pascal has a worn-in appearance with our iconic yellow welt stitch and a smoke-colored stacked Bex sole for extra height and attitude.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Pisa is a medium-weight milled nappa leather with a soft tumbled handle and richly pigmented waxy finish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700¡ãC and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in