Our classic 1460 8-eye boot reimagined in a summer ready palette. Constructed from soft to touch Milled Nubuck leather. Subtly contrasted against an olive green DMS sole with exaggerated welt and tonal stitch. Completed with hiker style laces, top hexagonal eyelet detail and unmissable AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that’s been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape