Chaos meets creativity on our Metallic Paint Splatter 1460 boot. Inspired by the artists who wear our classic 8-eye boot everywhere from the studio to the pub. Built from summer-friendly suede in shades from our seasonal palette and dialed up with a layer of shine. Finished with black hardware and laces. Built on our rugged DMS sole punched with our iconic yellow welt stitching and topped off with an AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- A soft suede with a metallic paint-splatter effect
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Wider and a more rounded toe shape