Expertly handcrafted in our Wollaston factory, our 101 6-eye boot provides a versatile canvas for new material. Rough Finish suede from Leeds-based tannery C. F. Stead has a rugged, natural texture with a long, hairy nap. The boot is fitted with contrast hiker laces anchored by antique gold D-rings. Our lugged BEN outsole is secured with a bitter choc welt and signature DM’s yellow welt stitching. The 6-eye boot is finished with a tannery swing tag and a black and gold heel loop.
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- Made for workers. Subverted by rebels. The 101 boot packs all our unmistakable DNA into a sleek 6-eye silhouette
- Rough Finish suede has a rugged, natural texture with a long, hairy nap
- Construction – Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape